教育学论文 金融学论文 国际商务管理论文市场营销论文 会计学论文 社会学论文 旅游管理论文 计算机论文 人力资源管理论文 广告媒体学 物流学论文 Engineering Thesis sociology Thesis MBA论文 linguistic Thesis Journalism and Mass Communicat Law Thesis Economics Thesis
返回首页

手机市场的消费市场分析 Consumer Segment Analysis of Mobile Phone Market

时间:2017-09-11 14:49来源:www.ukthesis.org 作者:英国论文网 点击联系客服: 客服:Damien
根据证监会对通信监管为固定和移动服务的家庭宽带普及率为83%,高于EU平均水平的3%。
移动通信设备分钟数占市场的73.8%,固定电话通信的26.2%。手机分钟数比上一季度增加了1.4%。
2014年度同期,活跃使用4G标准的移动用户每年增加56.6%。
上一季度,移动网络的订阅量增加了0.36%,但宽带订阅在三季度下降了4.5%。这可能是由于许多供应商现在捆绑宽带“津贴”与订阅报价。
最后,在2015的最后一个季度,每个用户的平均收入与2014的同一季度相比有下降的趋势。移动用户在最后一个季度平均每月花费24.62英镑,而一年前每月为25英镑。再次,这被认为是由于捆绑影响收入。
 
According to the Commission for Communications Regulation (COMREG) (Q4, 2015), household broadband penetration rate for both fixed and mobile services was at 83% which is higher than the EU average by 3%.
 
Mobile device minutes in communications stood at a massive 73.8% of the market, leaving on 26.2% for fixed line communications. Mobile minutes showed an increase of 1.4% from the previous quarter.
 
There was an annual increase of 56.6% of mobile users actively using the 4G standard on the same period in 2014.
 
Subscriptions to mobile networks increased by 0.36% on the previous quarter however broadband subscriptions saw a decrease of 4.5% on quarter three. This is probably due to many providers now bundling a broadband "allowance" in with subscription offers.
 
Finally in the last quarter of 2015, average revenue per user was on a downward trend compared to the same quarter in 2014. Mobile users spent an average of £24.62 per month in the final quarter compared to £25.00 per month a year previously. Again, this is believed to be a result of package bundling affecting revenue intake according to ComReg (2015)
 
Structure and Nature of the Current Market
 
The four main mobile phone operators in Ireland are Vodafone, O2 (owned by the 3 network), Meteor and the 3 network stand-alone operator (separate from O2) (ComReg 2015). The five smaller providers available are PostPhone (An Post), Tesco Mobile, Dixons/Carphone Warehouse ID Mobile, LycaMobile Ireland and Blueface Mobile.
 
All four (Vodafone, O2, Meteor and 3 Network) of the main providers purport to supply the following to consumers according to ComReg (2015):
 
Prepay and post-pay services to both personal and business customer segments.
Voice, SMS and data services to a stated 99% of the public, meaning they claim to have the whole of Ireland and outlying islands covered with their network signal.(责任编辑:BUG)


------分隔符-------------------------------------
UK Thesis Base Contacts
推荐内容

Europe (24-hours)
EN:13917206902
china (24-hours)
CN:13917206902
在线客服团队
全天候24小时在线客服 QQ:923678151

微信在线客服(24小时)

微信公众订阅号